The Best Slab Leak Detection and Leak Repair Service in Milford CT
Early Slab Leak Detection Can help prevent costly foundation and slab leak repairs
Slab leaks and leaks can be an extremely stressful problem for a homeowner. The potential cost implications alone are daunting – not to mention the property damage that often occurs as a result. Early slab leak detection can help prevent costly foundation and slab leak repairs. Be aware of common signs of a slab leak and call Rick’s Plumbing at the first indication of an issue.
I would recommend Rick's plumbing ,because of them.
What happens if you have a slab leak?
When you have a slab leak, you’ll start to notice differences in your basement. A puddle on the floor in the basement, wet spot on the floor, or a visible leak from the floor are three telltale signs that you have a foundation leak (or slab leak). When this happens, your foundation is more susceptible to shifting and moving which, in turn, can lead to major structural damage in your home.
What are the signs of a slab leak?
Along with a leak from the floor, puddle in the basement, and wet spot on the floor, other signs of slab leaks can include damp carpeting or warped flooring, visible mold or mildew or noticeable mold smell, an unexplained spike in your water bills, and a hot water heater that is running constantly. If you notice any or several of these signs, call in the professionals at Rick’s Plumbing right away!
Soil shift can cause plumbing leaks
Slab leak and foundation leak problems can be caused by many things. The most common reason is because of faulty or improperly installed plumbing. However, even the best installed plumbing can begin leaking due to shifts in the soil. Something as seemingly unharmful as a soil shift can cause major plumbing problems due to bending or cracking of pipes. Plumbing leaks caused by shifting soil can erode your foundation if not properly fixed.
How Slab Leaks Develop Under a Foundation
Slab leaks in Milford, Connecticut, can be a homeowner’s worst fear because they silently form beneath the foundations. These leaks frequently happen when pipes that pass through the concrete slab over time develop cracks or fissures. They may develop as a result of soil movement, caustic water, or improper installation. Numerous issues may arise as a result of the slow seepage of water from these concealed breaches. First of all, it compromises the foundation, which eventually results in structural problems. Second, it might cause wet areas on flooring, encourage the growth of mold, and raise water costs. Additionally, lingering wetness can harm flooring materials and draw vermin. Homeowners should be alert for any symptoms of unexpected increases in electricity costs or unexplained water damage to spot slab leaks early.
Why you need our slab leak detection experts
The slab leak detection experts at Rick’s Plumbing have years of experience in solving slab leaks and foundation leaks, as well as helping to eradicate additional plumbing problems that may occur as a result of the initial damage. Our team provides prompt service and affordable, upfront pricing so you can rest assured that the problem will be repaired without any unnecessary expense. If you suspect a slab leak or foundation leak in your home or business, please do not dela! Call Rick’s Plumbing for emergency services around the clock.
Why choose us
We know there are several options when it comes to hiring plumbers for your projects. Here at Rick’s Plumbing, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality plumbing services at affordable prices.
- Licensed Our team is comprised of highly skilled, licensed plumbers. When you call on Rick’s Plumbing, you’ll receive the peace of mind that your plumbing problem will be fixed quickly and efficiently.
- Experienced We have decades of experience in plumbing problems large and small, from installation and repairs to everyday maintenance services. We have yet to encounter a plumbing project we can’t handle!
- Reputation Don’t just take our word for it. Rick’s Plumbing is proud to have hundreds of satisfied customers who count on our services on the regular.
- Affordable service We understand there are more exciting ways to spend your hard earned money than fixing plumbing issues. Which is why we offer affordable service that won’t break the bank!
- Upfront pricing Every project is completed with upfront pricing, eliminating the worry of unexpected expenses that often come with plumbing projects.