Affordable Water Leak Detection and Leak Repair Service in Milford CT
The Signs of a Leak: How to know if your water line is leaking
Water leaks can happen inside your home as well as in the area in your yard between the water meter and your house. Here are a few simple ways to find out if a water leak exists:
- Make sure no water is running inside or outside of your house (turn off all faucets, hoses, dishwashers, washing machines, etc.). Then, check the leak indicator on your water heater, which is typically a small dial or wheel. If the leak indicator is moving, you likely have a water leak.
- Another way to know if you have a water leak is to check your water meter. Without using any water (making sure everything is turned off), take an initial meter reading. Then, still without using water, check the meter again two to three hours later. If the reading has changed, a leak exists.
I would recommend Rick's plumbing ,because of them.
How much does it cost to fix a water leak in the foundation?
No two leaks are created equal, so it would be difficult for us to tell you exactly what to budget for leak detection services and solutions. We can, however, confidently assure you that our leak detection experts will complete your plumbing project at the most affordable cost possible. In the case of a water leak in the foundation of your home, cost will be largely dependent on the size of the leak and the extent of property damage.
Locating the Leak: How do you find out where water is coming from?
Hidden water leaks can be extremely frustrating for homeowners. Don’t chase leaks throughout your plumbing system! If you suspect a water leak and are unsure of its source, call in the leak detection experts from Rick’s Plumbing. We utilize the latest technologies to find the problem areas in your plumbing system and solve them with effective and efficient leak detection services.
Why you need our water line leak detection experts
Finding out a water leak exists is only half the battle. Locating the source of the problem is where you’ll likely need to turn to professional help. Our team of leak detection experts at Rick’s Plumbing is available around the clock to find even the trickiest hidden leaks and repair them promptly before unnecessary property damage occurs. We utilize the latest technologies to find all leaks and repair them quickly at the most affordable price possible. By taking advantage of professional leak detection services, you will have peace of mind that all issues are resolved at the source.
Our leak detection and repair process
When you suspect a water line leak, we will send our team of leak detection experts to your home or business at your earliest convenience. Once we have arrived, we will ensure that a leak exists by checking your water meter and looking for evidence of the potential whereabouts of the water leak. From there, our team will continue with leak detection services such as locating the source(s) of the leak(s), repairing or replacing any necessary pipes in your plumbing system, and performing tests to guarantee the problem has been solved.
Importance of leaky water pipe repair
A leak that goes undetected or unrepaired can lead to costly damages and even weaken the structure of your home. Whether the leak originates from your house or yard, it can have an unwanted impact on your entire plumbing system.
Why choose us
When you’re in need of plumbing – emergency or routine – it’s important to call in professionals you can trust. Rick’s Plumbing is proud to have decades of experience and hundreds of satisfied customers who recommend us to our neighbors in need.
- Licensed Each member of the Rick’s Plumbing team is fully licensed, providing peace of mind that the job will be done right each and every time.
- Experienced We have decades of experience in providing the highest quality plumbing services.
- Reputation Word of mouth is our best form of advertising! Hundreds of satisfied customers recommend us on the regular.
- Affordable service We understand that plumbing problems aren’t always in the budget. We work with you to provide affordable, quality service.
- Upfront pricing You’ll always know what you’re in for before we start a service. No surprises here!