Milford CT Sump Pump Repair, Replacement and Installation, Call Our Sump Pump Experts Today
Install a state-of-the-art sump pump and soon, flooding in your basement will be a thing of the past.
If you are experiencing flooding in your basement, it’s probably time for a sump pump! Rick’s Plumbing has decades of experience in sump pump replacement and sump pump installation services. Sump pumps work by collecting water from problem areas in the basement and, using a water pump, relocating the water away from the house.
I would recommend Rick's plumbing ,because of them.
Best place to install a sump pump
The best place to install a sump pump is in the basement of your home or anywhere water collects. A standard sump pump pit is 30 inches deep and between 18-24” across.
Installing a sump pump in your home
When Rick’s Plumbing professionals install a sump pump in your home, we first inspect the area to find the perfect placement for the pump. We then dig the hole and prepare the sump pump, which includes adding gravel, attaching adapters, installing valves, and properly channeling the water away from the house. A properly installed sump pump will prevent flooding in your basement and the costly property damage that can occur as a result.
Adding a power backup
Most sump pump problems occur in inclement weather, such as heavy rain and flooding. During these times, loss of electricity to your home is also more likely, which means your sump pump will be out of operation when you need it most. By adding a power backup to your sump pump system, you can have peace of mind that the pump will be working whether you have electricity or not!
Incase your sump pump is broken, call us to get it repaired
If your sump pump is broken, call us to get it repaired around-the-clock. Rick’s Plumbing specializes in sump pump installation for entirely new systems and sump pump repairs for when your existing unit is in need of a little TLC. Our technicians are trusted and highly trained to solve any sump pump problems you might have.
Why choose us
Rick’s Plumbing has been providing expert plumbing services for decades. We pride ourselves on a job done right the first time, every time. When you need a trusted team of plumbers in Connecticut, call Rick’s at 203-874-6629!
- Licensed. Our team of talented plumbers consists of licensed professionals with unique skill sets.
- Experienced. We have decades of experience in providing the highest quality services to our customers.
- Reputation. Anyone who has worked with Rick’s Plumbing can tell you that we place a strong emphasis on our reputation. Word of mouth is our best form of advertising!
- Affordable service. Every plumbing service you receive from Rick’s Plumbing is affordably priced, so you can receive the quality work you deserve at a price that won’t break your budget.
- Upfront pricing. The element of surprise is nonexistent when you work with Rick’s Plumbing! We provide upfront pricing for each job with absolutely no hidden fees – guaranteed.