Affordable Clogged Toilet Repair Service in Milford CT, Call The Experts at Ricks Plumbing
A clogged toilet requires immediate attention
You know the feeling – when you see the water level rise and frantically look for the nearest toilet plunger. Many clogs can be fixed at surface level, but toilet clogs are often a sign that larger problems exist in your plumbing, especially if they happen regularly. If you are finding yourself spending too much time with the toilet plunger, it’s time to call in the experts for drain cleaning and toilet repair services.
I would recommend Rick's plumbing ,because of them.
Top 5 reasons for clogged toilets
- Toilet clogs often happen from excessive use of toilet paper, a common mistake many homeowners make! This is especially true in households with young children, who might not always be supervised in the bathroom.
- Flushing non-flushable items is another main reason for toilet clogs. Unfortunately, a toilet plunger won’t always fix the problem caused by flushing a non-flushable item down the drain.
- Problems in the main sewer line or septic system can also have an unwanted effect on your toilet. If you are experiencing a backup further down the line, you’ll need to call in the experts for toilet repair as soon as possible!
- Hard water can cause buildup and corrosion in your plumbing system, which in turn can lead to clogs in the toilet. If you’re unsure of whether or not hard water is impacting your toilet’s ability to flush, call Rick’s Plumbing.
- Your toilet’s age can also play a role in the effectiveness of its flush. Low-flow toilets are prone to clogs. Rick’s Plumbing can help you install a new toilet to fix the problem!
Clogged toilet is an emergency: what you can do before we arrive
If your toilet is clogged and the toilet plunger isn’t working, you have a plumbing emergency on your hands (hopefully not literally!). Pick up the phone and call Rick’s Plumbing right away so we can gather a technician or team to fix the problem. While you’re waiting for us to arrive (we promise it won’t be long), turn off the main water source to the toilet and keep it off. This will prevent more water from filling into the toilet bowl, keeping the water level from rising.
We are the right plumber for this job
Rick’s Plumbing is the top toilet repair services provider for every toilet repair job. Whether you are experiencing your first emergency clog or have had several backups in the last several days, our team of talented technicians is here to help. We will arrive promptly to solve your toilet troubles and leave you with maintenance tips to prevent clogs from happening in the future. When a traditional toilet plunger isn’t doing the trick, trust in Rick’s Plumbing for drain cleaning and toilet repair services!
Why choose us
Rick’s Plumbing has been providing expert plumbing services to our neighbors and customers in Connecticut for decades. Our team of technicians are highly skilled in their fields and licensed, ensuring you receive quality service every time. We take pride in our experienced knowledge base and rely on our reputation for repeat customers. Along with top quality customer service, we also offer affordable plumbing services for every project and upfront pricing for every job.